Ticket Pick Up Day is Almost Here!
Everything you need to know is in the image above. In case your page isn’t displaying our image, the basics are:
- Ticket Pick Up Day is Friday, May 18, 2018 from 4 – 6PM
- All bills must be paid in full in order to receive tickets. May & June tuition must also be paid; Company students must also have summer fees paid.
- This list has your place in line all the way to the left, your last name (in alphabetical order), the number of tickets you already get with your recital fees, and your lottery number (how we determine your place in line, you either picked this on picture day or we randomly picked on for you if you either didn’t attend picture day or if we missed you in the crowd that day).
- All tickets will be distributed in number order, if you show up late and your number has already been called, you will be escorted to the front of the line.
- If you miss ticket pick up day you will be able to pick up your tickets any following day as long as the box office is open.
- Additional tickets can be purchased at this time – if you want to sit together, we suggest knowing how many more tickets you need and getting them all together. Additional tickets are $32 plus tax each. This price includes an added surcharge from Center for the Arts. All seats are reserved and you will get to pick where they are from the available seats.
- There are no refunds or exchanges, as per Center for the Arts policy.
- Picking up tickets for others in addition to your own will be prohibited.
- The Center for the Arts will not collect monies owed to the studio.
1 – 60 will be from 4 – 5PM
61 – 120 will be from 5 – 6PM