Friday, June 5th at 11:00 AM
Check In will begin at 10:00 AM
Students will be released at 1:45 pm in the auditorium of the C.S. Center for the Arts.
Saturday, June 6 at 4:00 PM
Check In will begin at 3:00 PM
All students will be released at the end of the show.
*Please Note: Baby Ballerina & I Wanna Be Like You will be the only classes released early during rehearsal. Pick up will be at 12:15 PM for these classes only!
Both the dress rehearsal and the recital will be held at the
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
2855 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs
1. Please pack a snack and drink (clear drinks please; nothing that is greasy or will stain, no cheese doodles or nachos and no glass containers).
2. Pack something to occupy your child while they are waiting such as: coloring books, games, cards, color forms, etc… (no markers).
3. Please pack a hairbrush, bobby pins, hair spray, make-up, tissues, etc. . . . (label everything with the child’s name). Class parents cannot help students without the proper supplies.
4. Please LABEL ALL PIECES of costume. This includes hats, neck pieces, headbands, tights, shoes, etc.
5. Do NOT pin any part of the costume (please sew or velcro).
6. Come to the Center for the Arts in full costume and make-up for both the rehearsal and the recital. If your child is in more than one routine, please check the bulletin board in the studio for his/her first routine.
7. If your child has a quick change between routines (4 or less routines to change), please inform the front desk PRIOR to the dress rehearsal. PLEASE CHECK ORDER OF SHOW WHICH IS POSTED ON THE BULLETIN BOARD IN THE STUDIO. We must know before the dress rehearsal.
8. After checking-in at the Center for the Arts, your child will be escorted to a holding room. Only the designated class parents/volunteers will be permitted in this room. Please do not ask for special permission to enter the holding room or backstage area, as you will not be allowed. Please remember that this policy is to insure the safety of all the students, and your cooperation is appreciated.
9. Students will NOT be released early from the rehearsal or the recital. We will be releasing ALL students after the finale from the stage. We ask that only one parent per child come into the auditorium for the releasing of students at 1:45 pm on the afternoon of the dress rehearsal.