Summertime is almost here… but where are you?
Join Mrs. P’s at one (or two, or all!) of our fabulous summer camps!
Mrs. P’s Dance Camp incorporates everything summer and everything dance in one convenient place!
We offer something for all age and comfort levels – from dance instruction to crafts, audition coaching to choreography workshops! If you are new to dance, this is a great way to find out what you like. If you’re an “old hand at that stuff,” this is a great way to improve your technique and stay ready for August!
Claim your spot before they’re all gone! Camp sessions are available June 8 – July 3. Ask about specials at the desk!
Tips & Preparations for Dance Camp
- Session must be paid in full on or before first day of camp.
- Campers will need tap shoes, ballet shoes, & jazz shoes. We have a small selection of shoes available to borrow in our “Borrow Bin”.
- Campers must wear proper dance attire (tights, leotards, biketards, etc…).
- Please keep comfort in mind, as they will be wearing dance clothes all day.
- Please send campers with a dance bag, as they will be transporting their dance shoes, lunch, and supplies back & forth everyday.
- Please be sure to label all shoes, t-shirts, dance bags, etc… with name.
- Campers must bring a bag lunch, beverage, and an additional snack everyday. We suggest bringing an extra water bottle as well. For your convenience, soda, water, & snacks are available in our vending machines.
- Campers may be dropped off as early as 8:45 AM. Pick-up is at 3:00 PM.
- Please call the studio by 9:00 AM to report an absence or tardy.
We encourage all of our parents to stop by and visit the camp anytime to observe your child’s progress! We have observation windows in all of our studios.