Introducing Mrs. P’s Musical Theatre Company taught by theater veteran and Broadway performer, Sondra M. Bonitto.
Ms. Bonitto has 20 plus years as a lead singer, nominated actress, and featured dancer in New York City. Her career has taken her from The Broadway Stage, to television, and film.
She holds a B.F.A. degree in Musical Theater from The Boston Conservatory of Music, as well as 13 years of all dance genres at the Legendary Frank Hatchett Center for the Performing Arts.
Some of her credits include:
- Ragtime (original cast/Broadway)
- Dreamgirls (Effie u/s, dance captain, Papermill Playhouse, NJ)
- House of Flowers (featured singer, City Center, NY)
- Blackbirds of Broadway (world premiere, female lead, NY)
- Malcolm X (featured dancer/film directed by Spike Lee, NY)
- St. Louis Woman (title role, Barrymore nomination for Lead Actress in a Musical, Philadelphia)
- Hoagy Harold, Harry (lead vocalist in concert – Carnegie Hall, NY)
- Mode Magazine feature ‘ “Women on the Verge” (New York’s up and coming actresses) 2001