- $50/ student (non-refundable)
Tuition calculations are based upon a 10 month seasonal (August – May) rate and are payable monthly in full by the first of every month. Tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no credits or make-ups for classes missed.
A late fee of $25 or 1.5%/month (whichever is greater) will be charged on all bills in arrears 10 days or more.
- one 60 minute class per week: $74/month
- each additional 60 minute class: $67/month
- one 90 minute class per week: $111/mo
- each additional 90 minute class: $104
- unlimited classes for $385/month – this is great if you are taking 5.5 hours of instruction or more
- private lessons $55/½ hour minimum
- Returned check fee: $25
- Late fee (after 10th of the month): $25
- Special sessions charged accordingly
Recital fees are due no later than October 7, 2017.
- $230/class/student first recital fee
- $180/class/student each additional recital fee.
Recital Fee will include:
- two tickets to recital – first recital fee only
- one ticket – each additional recital fee
- one costume, which is yours to keep
- class picture in program (handed out at recital)
- participation in all rehearsals & recital
- one show DVD – first recital fee only
All students are expected to participate in our recital. Payments may be made in full or on account up to October 06, 2017.
Our recital is held at Coral Springs Center of the Arts at the conclusion of our season in June. Additional tickets are available for purchase at the time of pick up.
Note: Recital fee is refundable up to October 06, 2017. Costumes will only be ordered for those students whose fees have been paid in full. Late fees will be charged.